TiE New York Mentoring Program
Whether you are looking to jump into entrepreneurship as a recent college graduate or an entry/mid-level corporate professional, or are in the middle of your startup journey and need help to take your startup to the next level, TiE New York’s Mentoring Program is available to provide the necessary guidance to grow and scale your company.
The Program provides one-on-one guidance to budding entrepreneurs by assessing their needs and matching them with TiE Charter Members who are seasoned entrepreneurs, executives and functional experts across different industries.
Mentees can benefit from “Flash Mentoring,” where they meet an assigned mentor for one-time advice needed in a particular area; or through “Ongoing Mentoring,” mentees meet their assigned mentors on a regular basis to get guidance on a wide range of topics.
How Does The TiE NY Mentoring Program Work?
Our Mentoring Program is driven by the Mentees. Collaborating with the TiE Mentoring Committee, participating mentees:
- TiE NY potential mentees will submit their mentoring requirements by filling out TiE mentoring application form.
Click Here to apply now:
TiE New York Mentoring Application Form (Responses) – Google Sheets
- The mentees then get matched with our experts/ mentors.
- Each mentor & mentee will schedule their online meetings based on the availability of the mentors.
- You will keep the Mentoring Committee up to date on your evolving needs and any required changes you wish to make on your mentoring arrangement.
- Mentoring Committee will review your progress on a periodic basis with the goal to make each mentee to become “Investor Ready”.
Let’s get started:
- Become an “Entrepreneur Member” to avail of the benefits of our Mentoring Program for free.
Click on the below link to sign up now:
- Each member is encouraged to attend our flagship event “Open Mic Night” held on second Tuesday of every month.
- Share with the Mentoring Committee about your needs, and identify and meet, if possible, a potential Mentor available in attendance during the event.
- Keep the Mentoring Committee updated about your ongoing mentoring with your assigned Mentor.
- If and when you need to change your mentor for whatever reason, please inform the Mentoring Committee and you will be assigned a new Mentor.
About TiE New York’s Mentors
Our mentors are committed volunteers whose primary goal is giving back to the community. They also realize that the mentoring process can help them maybe as much as it helps the mentees they are advising. These volunteers are seasoned entrepreneurs, executives and functional experts across different industries. They have agreed to volunteer up-to four hours per month of their time in order to help budding entrepreneurs within the TiE NY community.
Becoming a Mentee or Mentor
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please email Craig Abbott at [email protected]