Pitch Competition for Women and Minority Founders
Showcase your startup on a global platform!
Apply before July 20, 2023.
We are accepting applications from startups founded or cofounded by WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS for TiE Women 2023 Global Pitch Competition
– Woman co-founder must be majority/equal founder.
– Companies registered on or after Jan 1, 2016, are eligible to apply.
Reasons to participate:-
— Get access to TiE NY investors and mentors.
— Network with likeminded entrepreneurs.
— The winner of the New York chapter finals will represent the chapter at TiE Global Summit 2023 in Singapore and compete with the other chapter finalists for a $50,000 cash prize.
The NY chapter finals will be held on September 14, 2023, at 6.30 pm.
Apply before July 20, 2023
Click here to apply :
January 18, 2023 (New York) – TiE New York’s Pitch Competition for Women and Minority Founders will take place on Monday, March 17, 2023. Five startups will be selected to pitch to a curated audience of potential investors from the TiE NY community. You can use this form to apply to be one of those five startups.
Event and Application Information
- Event Date: March 17, 2023
- Venue: Bank of America
- Application Deadline: Feb 10, 2023
- Application Form: Apply here
Who can apply?
To qualify, companies must meet the following criteria:
- At least one woman or BIPOC founder/co-founder
- Startup at the pre-seed, seed or pre-Series A stage
- Actively fundraising or plan to be fundraising in 2023
- Able to show traction through
- acquisition of one or more customers (if B2B), or 10k+ users (if B2C), or
- post-revenue for 6+ months, or
- previously raised $100k+