The TiE University Program
TiE New York is pleased to announce its participation in the 2021 edition of the TiE University Program and extends an invitation to all current university startup teams to register and compete in this global competition for prizes and recognition.
Our New York program is part of the TiE Global Initiative to foster entrepreneurship for college students with startups and early stage ideas in the New York Tri-state area and New England.
The N.Y. program rolls into the broader competition across the U.S. and cumulates in a final global competition representing Universities from around the world.
Some of the benefits of participating and competing include:
– Participation in the global pitch-fest with the finals held at the TiE Global Summit
– Cash and In-Kind prizes totaling over $200K
– Access to 10 hours of workshops with mentorships as requested
– Participation in our problem solving hackathon
– Membership in the Tie University Alumni group
– Visibility with seasoned investors and founders and potential internships
– The program is provided free and part of TiE’s mission to give-back to the startup community
You can learn more about the program by contacting our TiE University competition team at [email protected] and you can get a head start by registering at ……………
Competition guides and requested mentors will be assigned to each registered entry to prepare for the first virtual pitches to be scheduled in March 2020.
We aim to empower the next generation of companies and entrepreneurs with a sense of purpose and community.
By fostering community among entrepreneurs, we believe we can empower individuals to create economic growth and vibrant careers through building innovative businesses.
We believe that giving ahead of taking creates long term success. Our Members give their advice, time and experiences for a common cause that proliferates personal and professional growth and generates a feeling of fulfillment.